Pre-arranging your funeral can be as simple as writing down your thoughts and how you would like your wishes carried out. Others may want to pre-pay all funeral expenses so that all financial responsibilities will be taken care of for their families. Whenever and however you decide to preplan, the important thing is peace of mind for yourself and your family. Our staff here at Powell Funeral Home, Inc. can sit down and answer all of your questions, either, at your home or at our office at a time of your choosing. We will go over all of your options and give you a detailed itemization of funeral costs.
Our Pre-Arrangement Services include:
- We will meet with you to answer all of your questions...at no cost or obligation to you whether at your home of in our office.
- We will create a record of family information, as well as a record of what services and choices you have made and how you would like them carried out.
- Help you design services that will fit within your budget.
- We will work with you to find flexible funding options.
- If you or a relative are under application for Medicaid we can assist you in opening an irrevocable trust in accordance with social service laws.
Won't you take a moment to fill out our one step online pre-planning form? This will guide you through some of the questions we may ask as well as helping you to collect your thoughts as to what types of services you may want and bring to mind some questions that you may have for us. Once you have completed the form you may email it or call us so that we may go over the details together.